Thursday, August 9, 2007

Britney and her lollies..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's the rumor..Britney is constantly photographed sucking on those stupid lolly pops..she even shared the used one with friends. She likes them because they're drug candy. She loves the Marijuana ones but has now graduated to the ones containing fentanyl citrate. It's used to treat pain in cancer patients and is sort of like Morphine. Poontang keeps a supply in her purse and pulls one out when she needs a high. Do I believe this? Yeah. I watch Weeds man! Kevin has just filed papers to get more custody because he thinks her behavior is bizarre and dangerous to his kids. Drug laced lolly pops around toddlers? Jeeeeeeebus, why doesn't she just teach them how to tie off and inject? In all seriousness..why doesn't she just leave them with their dad where they're safe and go visit them? That's what it's going to come down to, unless she kills one of them first.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUGLY! that's it in a nutshell.

Anonymous said...

Its probably true bitch has to have poison in her mouth at all times. I hope Kevin hurrys and gets custody of those boys.

Anonymous said...

It's sad to see someone destroying their life.. the kids shouldn't be in her custody at all unless supervised by a "responsible" person. Someone is going to get hurt out of this and I hope it's not the children.

Eliza

Anonymous said...

She looks like Michael Jackson in a re-make of A Clockwork Orange.

Anonymous said...

I'm really scared for those babies right now. No joke. If I was Kevin or Lynn I'd be hysterical until those boys are safe. I don't even know them & I'm upset about this. CPS needs to go take those babies away, this is an emergency.

Anonymous said...

i think she looks like that dude renee zellwegger dated from the band ...white stripe, i think...

Anonymous said...

I heard today on one of the Celebrity talk shows that Kevin has put in for sole custody - about time.

Crystal

Anonymous said...

brits cool kevin shouldnt get custody.my parents abused me kids should have equal rights.so wat if she likes fentanyl lollies sounds good 2 me!!!!!!!!!!!!!maybe the kids should have just codeine in them till there 5 though lol.-todd lissner

Anonymous said...

Ummm and holy stash...ever hear of blach??

Anonymous said...

**bleach