Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Lohan on a rehab break

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lindsay out taking a break from rehab at Cirque Lodge, because she needed to go get some spray tan on. The Blow's been hit with her third or forth lawsuit in as many weeks and I couldn't care less. It's always the same thing..Lohan hit my car, Lohan hit my car drunk, Lohan ran away after she hit my car, Lohan chased my car...what...ever.

She's always going to be a drugged up drunk and no one is ever going to believe a thing she says, ever again. I think I'll change her nic to BlowHab.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

blohab *snort* (no pun intended...that was a bonus!)

Anonymous said...

I wonder if rumors are true that her forture is dwending??? With all these REHAB stays and law suites and sucky movies, I belive it. She must have her spray tan thou. Dumb ass

Anonymous said...

How in the fuck can anyone say she's trying to get better by going to rehab when she doesn't STAY in rehab!?!?!? When she's out she is not in that controlled environment, she can do what she wants....this is bullshit to the extreme. Call Sunset tan dumbass...they'll come running to you for the video footage!
Bottom line....If you are in rehab, STAY in rehab!!!

Daphne