Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sienna Miller wears many hats

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's Sienna and her sister, Savannah, at the launch of their fashion show for Twenty8Twelve. Savannah is the designer and Sienna is the "creative director." Hmm, I think I know how this went down.

Sienna: "Bloody hell, I have more money than brains! Toke?"

Financially Challenged sister: " Sis, if you give me some of your money I can start a fashion line twice as fug as Kate Moss!"

Sienna: "I want to be a partner though and wear cool hats!"

Financially challenged sister: "Umm, well, yeah okay, you can be the backer. Like a producer!"

Sienna: "No, producers are fat old men, I want a real title and hats."

Financially challenged sister: "Sigh. Fine. You can be....umm...I know! Creative director."

Sienna: "Bloody cool! Will there be hats?"

Financially challenged sister: "Many hats!

Sienna, blowing out a big puff of smoke: "Farking cool! I'll have my people write you a check. Who are my people again? Toke? Shitsburg! Ahhhh, puff! Hats! Tee hee!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a flippin' retard !

Anonymous said...

not. funny.