Friday, October 12, 2007

B phone sellout


source

Beyonce continues to astound me with her friggin' products..and her line of total crap...

Beyonce told Billboard, "When I was 10, I recorded a song called '632-5792' -- a phone number. It's a little embarrassing but it's cute. There's a recording of that song on the phone exclusively for my fans. I wanted to make sure people got a feel for who I really am. It's only through this phone that you can get this close to my life."

Think about that last line and throw up in unison. Then pelt her with some rotten tomatoes that disolve wig glue.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her roots are soooo fuzzy, she's soooo in denial about what color she is! Nobody cares about her anymore.

Anonymous said...

her mother scares me with her voodoo queen looks she has to interject herself into every project beyonce does too. I wonder when B will crack she's in such total control by her managers/parents

Anonymous said...

If being black is soo sacred & not to be put down, which I wouldn't do, then why do all the black female celebs want white-girl hair? Isn't that a dis to their own sacred heritage? I mean , that really bugs the he** outta me. They really wanna be white, dontcha think? I don't get it. w/e...

Anonymous said...

I luv it when they shill for hair products when you damm well know they all wear wigs even if they do have thier Own Real Hair or are bald

Anonymous said...

yeah, doesn't she do commercials for L'Oreal or something? Haha! She actually has a 'fro, ya know its true! Thats what they pin & glue those huge a** wigs to.

Anonymous said...

Her blonde hair (wig) is really starting to piss me off.

Anonymous said...

Why is everyone so down on her hair? I think it looks nice. Maybe black girls who do this to their hair just want variety, and to have long hair sometimes. There's not a lot you can do with black hair in its natural state.

Her singing - that is something else. Can't bear that screechy voice.

N.

Anonymous said...

stop hating on beyonce she doing her thing! everybody that got something to say is just jealous cause they aint her and will never be her GO BEE U LOOK NICE WITH YO HAIR!!!!