Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Pam Anderson wedding details


Sigh..get this..Pam married Rick Salomon Saturday and it doesn't sound like the wedding was thought out at all. Pam wrote on her blog "The Adventures of Scum and Pam Have Begun." That's a nice way to start out. She also said "I paid off a poker debt (to Rick) with sexual favors, and I fell in love. It's so romantic!" Yes, being an admitted prostitute is romantic. The 40 wedding guests enjoyed pigs in a blanket, macaroni and cheese, and tuna and lobster tacos. Gowd, I didn't think it could get any more trailer trashy, but, they also had a cardboard cake. Seems there wasn't time to order a real cake so the "wedding planners" used a prop. That's the stupidist thing I've ever heard. Why not just go to the supermarket and pick up some plain white sheet cakes? Why are stars so damn dumb and weird? I am not in the mood for stupid. Or pigs in a blanket. Or cardboard cakes. This post almost pissed me off.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW APPROPRIATE....PIGS, BLANKETS, TUNA, TACOS, PROPS. EVERYTHING THE CRAPPY COUPLE IS ACCUSTOMED TO.

mm

Anonymous said...

So, who popped out of the cardboard cake?

Britney?

Anonymous said...

Makes Kid sound like freakin' Prince Charles!

Anonymous said...

Is she still your BFF, or has she begun to disappoint you so much your going to stake her?

Swamp

Anonymous said...

i thought she was a freakin vegetarian???????

Anonymous said...

I don't know who writes the blurbs under the pictures but whoever you are your observations crack me up!