Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ryan Gosling fired from Lovely Bones



Ryan got himself booted from the cast of Lovely Bones because he came in all fat and bearded. That was his attempt to look the part of the dad. Fuck..the dad in the story is the grieving father of a dead 14 year old girl. The story goes on for years. How the hell did Ryan ever convince a director that he could play that part?? What is he, like 26?? That's Hollyweird tarded. He also acted like a diva demanding this and that and finally got replaced by Mark Wahlberg, which makes much more sense. Duuuh.

If you haven't read the book Lovely Bones..go do it 'cause it's good. I don't know how they'd make it a movie, it might suck poop. Like when some "brilliant" asshole got ahold of Clan Of The Cave Bear. What a moronic brain damaging mess that was. Yeah, I'm a Jean Auel fan..shoot me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clan of the cave bear was one of THE worst movies Ive ever seen, god it was horrible what a waste of film & cash.

Gosling isnt even old enough to have a 14 year old is he? lol

Anonymous said...

I liked Clan of the Cavebear but I hated the rape scene.

Anonymous said...

I'm a big Auel fan too.....

Anonymous said...

I don't see Lovely Bones translating into a great flick. I don't think anyone could have done Clan of the Cave Bear justice unless they'd broken it up into a trilogy unto itself. It's just too fricken long. Although there are pages upon pages where she just describes the landscape...I usually skim through that, lol.