Tuesday, October 9, 2007

What do you get when you blow rich senile old men?


Holly Madison is changing Playboy. She's the Jr. photo editor, don't ya know? Now she says it's time for a change. *“I think readers are sick of seeing the same cookie-cutter blondes,” the silicon-enhanced beauty told Page Six. “I’m looking for natural bodies. I pay attention to what readers write in - and they do like to see diversity.”*
I don't think people who look at the pictorials give a rats shit pellet about diversity and she IS a cookie cutter blonde. How very strange. Ok, sure, you can hold four oranges, Holly. But, can you count them?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's gonna dump her as soon as she hits 29. Then date Lindsay Lohan, the Olsen Twins and Hilary Duff.

Anonymous said...

funny she is one of the bleached blondes with plastic that she is trying to avoid being in Playboy

Anonymous said...

Wow. Instead of bottle blondes they're going for natural blondes? That IS diverse! Holy shit I can barely wrap my brain around it.

Anonymous said...

I love Holly. She's sweet. At least she has a real job now. She still thinks Hef & her will get married & have kids in 5 years...ummm...in 5 years he's probably gonna be dead! I love Hef but get real Holly!

Miss Tia said...

is she holding her housemates fake boobies??? is this how she gets hef to commit by ripping out their fake tits??? i'd watch that...

Anonymous said...

Wow, Miss Tia...hate your pic. Not cute. It's annoying as he**, so I guess you accomplished what you were going for. How old are you? 13? Yeah, thot so. *rolls eyes* Grow up chick.