Saturday, November 10, 2007

Don't you dare call Jessica Alba sexy!



Jessica Alba the self confessed sexiest woman in the world who puts her crotch in the cameramans face every chance she gets and wears see through blouses to events does NOT want to be called sexy...
**********************************
"I'd rather slay a guy with my fists than knock him out with the way I look. I know people like what they see and I'm totally happy to dress up and look sexy but I just see it as playing a part. Underneath I'd prefer to be known for something else, like being tough or being smart. It makes me feel more confident to know I can hold my own in a fight than it does to look in the mirror and think I look beautiful."
**********************************
Hmm, well, if you take enough self defense classes you may get known as tough, but, you shouldn't hold your breath waiting to be called smart. Ahhhh, yesterday I was pissed off at all the celeb dumbness, today Alba makes me laugh. Poor dimbulb always bitching about how no one takes her seriously because she's the hottest thing in the universe. She'd kill herself if she found out the truth..she's just an average looking dumb chick. Go suck a Valtrex, Alba. Maybe take some special ed classes too, you know, 'cause you're so special. Cough.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know she had breast implants , she's really over rated and obviously dumber than a fish .

Anonymous said...

If you want to be known for more then a great body and pretty face put on some cloths and actually DO something worth mentioning in more then the gossip colums.

Anonymous said...

I used to think she is hot. The shine has worn off though since I noticed girls as hot or better looking at the mall.

Anonymous said...

She's very pretty & has a good body. But she denies her heritage, not cool. & she talks about how 'hot' she is, like she totally hates it. Nobody likes the girl that thinks she's the prettiest girl at school, it's like the 'plastics'...all your friends only hang with you to be seen with you & don't really like you at all. & they are afraid of you! Because you are the meanest, most conceited bitch at school.

Anonymous said...

But she ass a nice ASS