Monday, November 12, 2007

Heidi and Spencer do the clubs


Heidi: "Spank my ass, big daddy! Slap it hard! Munch it good!"

Spencer: "Oh, god, I can't do this, stop it, please. I can't act well enough for this. I'm spilling the drinks and my tummy tum feels icky-poo!"

Heidi: "Quick, the cameras are here! Pretend I'm a boy! Pretend I'm, umm, Orlando Bloom or, umm, Jake Gyllenhaal. You like Jake, right?"

Spencer: "Oh, yum, Jakeeeeeee.......oh! Something's happening! I can feel it!

Heidi: "Damn straight, baby, hump the back end of my vast load of talent. DO it!"

Spencer: "Please stop talking! Please! For the luvva...Oh god, Jaaaaaaaake!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did he have her surgically attached to his crotch? Urp.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Right on, DD!

Anonymous said...

I need to get some preparation H, my asshole hurts, I've had the shits all day long, it isnt even funny, its like water and it just squirts out like a damn faucet!