Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Helio wins..Marie faked a faint???



Helio Castroneves took home the trophey on Dancing With The Stars, Mel B. came in second. I never saw Helio dance, but, I heard he deserved the win. I DID see Mel B. dance and thought she was awesome. And of course I happened on that wind up doll dance Marie did as a tribute to the lamers who buy her weird dolls on QVC. Gawd, it was plumb awful. I don't even watch that show, but, I knew right then she'd fuckered herself.
Now some people are claiming Marie faked the faint and had a writer whispering lines in her ears so she could appear witty. I don't think so..she acts the same all the time and she's just naturally quick witted in that wholesome corny way that makes some people worship her. Her QVC shows are full of the same tee hees.
The finale of DWTS's always thrills me because I think it's over, but, then they find more has beens and start again..it's like Idol..you just want it to be done. But, I have to say..I was kinna..okay, REAL sick of the new Donnie and Marie show. Donnie's involvement with his sisters new thang was starting to gross me. I was seeing a James Haven/Angelina Jolie thing every time he said how hot his sister was..ick. Hot? The nicest thing I ever said to my brother was once when he was all dressed up and I said "You aren't the ugliest thing I ever saw, I'm not puking today." He took it well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They strike me as the type to get their incest on

Anonymous said...

I watched the whole season (shocker ehe lol) and I was rooting for Mel. I think she improved the most although all the judges said Helio did more difficult dance moves, so I was sitting on the fence on this one.

OK yeah I was rooting for Marie - being 48 myself lol, but she certainly did not deserve to win a "dancing competition" and I agree, her free style "wind up doll" was her demise. I think she thought all her customers that bought dolls would vote, but it backfired on her.

crystal