Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ryan Phillippe cried about his divorce...

Ryan (to Man About Town magazine) "After the divorce I was a physical wreck,” says Phillippe. “I wanted to die. I was ready to kill myself. I was not taking care of myself at all. I would wake up and cry and vomit."

Now Phillippe says he uses that pain to be able to cry in movies. What movies? Doesn't this guy deliver pizza? Oh, boo hoo, some dude marries a woman who won't take his crap just because he's pretty. Waaaaaa..cry me a river. I'll take my heartbreak with sausage and extra cheeeeeeeeese, Ryan. Pffft.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who blames him, he should cry Reese is a catch and a wonderful mother. Its a real shame it didnt work out for every ones sake.

Anonymous said...

Yea, he should be in agony over losing her! I'm sure she endured many a night not knowing where her husband was or if he was even coming home at all! Well, it's all his fault & he knows it, he should throw up daily! He blew it literally!

Anonymous said...

What an ass! He cheated on her, it's all his own fault. Fucking loser.

Anonymous said...

He cries cuz the money train is gone!

Anonymous said...

Her chin just seems to drag on and on and on and on and on and on and on