Friday, March 21, 2008

Kimora's dog passed away


This is a lame post, I admit it. But, I have to have my say on all the crap that irritates me. Kimora Lee Simmons is being reamed for saying she might turn her recently deceased dog into a diamond. I don't see what's wrong with that. People do it to their dead relatives, why not a dog? I also don't find Kimora irritating. It's not like I follow her around, but, when I've heard her talk she seems smart and savvy. And that's the only PETA ad I've ever seen that doesn't tick me off. People miss pets so much when they pass.
*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong with this, people all grieve and heal in their own way and pets are just as important as people are.

Anonymous said...

I think it's a cool idea. But did you check out the prices? Very expensive and I am skeptical about the true content of the "diamonds", how are we supposed to know for sure if the ashes of our loved one are actually in the thing? I just don't trust anybody. This is probably a huge rip-off taking advantage of grieving people.

Anonymous said...

PS: Forgot to mention that I really like Kimora myself. She's a very smart business woman & she knows her sh**. Her bf is fab and she has darling daughters. I wonder when her reality show is returning? It was good.

Anonymous said...

'be an angel for dogs'?

Oh, this ad pisses me off!

PETA is the Death Angel, for a lot of dogs and cats in the past. Nobody kills as many pets as PETA every year.

Dirty Disher said...

So true..but at least its not gorey.

Anonymous said...

how the hell do you figure peta kills pets every year? you need to get your facts straight HAG

Anonymous said...

Too bad, Kimora didn't pass away. Obnoxious, self-absorbed piece of crap!

Anonymous said...

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/

I am sure that as soon as the 2007 numbers are in, we'll see another increase in murdered pets.

You know, PETA hates pets. It really does. Pets are dangerous for their 'forbid all kinds of animal-ownership' campaign.

They also prefer spending their money on first class office buildings, disgusting ads&campaigns in front of schools to scare children and alienate them from their mothers, and supporting terrorists.

PETA is pure evil.