Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tori wants a daughter..maybe



Pregnant Tori has a boy and says about this pregnancy..

"Part of me desperately wants a little girl, so that I can have the relationship that my mother and I didn't quite have. And then on the other hand, I'm scared that I'll just kind of repeat mistakes that my mother made with me, maybe. But I'd like to give it a try."
*
I just hope she has another healthy child. I like Tori spelling. I think she's bright and talented and funny. Sue me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too DD. I think people that didn't used to like her have come to know her much better after seeing her on her reality show and she married a guy from the proj-jects, so she can't be too snobby. His family are very below average looking people, I can't imagine Candy Spelling ever having anything to do with them, EVER! They are obese, middle americans with absolutely no money or possessions and Tori was just fine with them. THATS why I lik her, I love this girl now. BTW-see the Little People Big Worl episode last night? Matt was on trial for his DUI? See that? I'm not telling what happened! I love them too! I'm a dork. Yeah, so sue me too.

Anonymous said...

isn't she worrying about screwing up the little boy?? she could have the same crap-tastic relationship with him as well....and btw...i do like her too.

Anonymous said...

She seems like a normal person. Thats great. I like her too. Not that she needs it.