Friday, April 18, 2008

Dita's bird is broken


Dita Von Teese is suing some dude who made her a giant swan for her Swan Lake act and won't fix it. It won't spit water and she paid 200 grand for it. She says she can't do her act without it.
*
So, basically, Dita's act is just her sitting naked in giant things that hold water? Okay, if it works for her, who am I to laugh? Here's what ya do, Dita. Go to a lawn and garden center and buy a $30 dollar pump. Shove it in the swans ass, direct the tubing, fill reservoir, and plug it in. It'll work. When I discovered recirculating pumps I made fountains out of anything that'd hold still. Pitchers, water cans, an old rain boot, a birdhouse....well, anything. I know you guys have done this. What's the weirdest fountain you ever made?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you make them just like you said! It's easy. But Lowes never has the replacement parts & my re-re husband didn't know what the thing was & threw out my pump last year so I had to go buy a new one and they have yet to have any spouts to fit it. I tried rigging up with some that were supposed to fit according to the models listed but alas, they didn't, don't marry a 'tard. They throw out things that you love 'cuz it looks like some old aquarium part that nobody needs anymore. Thanks for reminding me to hate him for that. Uhh...I didn't exactly need reminding. *sigh*

Dirty Disher said...

LMAO!