Friday, April 11, 2008

Gwyneth Paltrow is now a doctor


She can diagnose Britney, check it out. Paltrow says: “Look at what they’ve done to Britney. The paparazzi and magazines have blood on their hands. They literally made her go insane. She’s got classic Stockholm syndrome - she fell in love with a paparazzo and went insane. The photographers and editors of these magazines have such bad karma. It’s pretty dark.”
***************
I have to go wash the blood off my hands now. Because Gwyenth knows everything. She's so smart and not crazy at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

her hair looks great here! She never fixes her hair! She looks good. Don't forget she's a chef now too. Oh well, her mom is in the Post Cereal family and she has never had to stress about not being a jillioniare! I love her mom tho. Gwyneth is OK, it's TGIF so she gets a free pass from me today. I like her, sorta...

J said...

I think Brit went insane before she started dating the paparazzo.