Thursday, April 17, 2008

Marilyn didn't do it

The Monrow sex tape was a fraud. Monroe experts claim: “What Keya Morgan is promoting equates to questionable stories generated simply to sell another book or push another cheesy documentary."
*
Okay...like anyone cares anyway. It all boils down to a woman who was exploited all her life then is exploited again after she's long gone.
*
I have that hair dryer in pink if anyone wants it. Yep, this site is big time, we don't have DD T-shirts, but, you can get a beat up hair dryer for free.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you ever THOUGHT of having DD t-shirts? or a DD shop at cafepress?

Anonymous said...

I hope this is true. I almost cried when they said she was giving oral. DIRTY, she's not dirty to me... AHH

Anonymous said...

Trust me, the girl gave head and alot of it! No biggy, if it's your guy. Being filmed & then shown to others, now thats dirty! Marilyn was fab but please don't ever think she was a saint, she wasn't!

Anonymous said...

lol
Wasn't she sexually abused as a child, I doubt she engaged in anything that involves a penis in her mouth.
Even that repulses me, not much else does!

Anonymous said...

anon 2:00. R U kidding me??? Thats hilarious!!! Get with it or get out!