Friday, May 9, 2008

Ashton Kutcher talks about adopting


You'd think being Rumer's step daddy would be quite enough..not to mention the other Willis girls, but, hot Iowa grown Ashton wants to adopt a baby with wife Demi. It sounds like they're serious.
*
He says, "I have thought about adopting a kid my whole life. When I was eight I had a friend called Terry and one day he told me he was adopted. "He said his parents told him there was a more special bond between them because they picked him. I thought that was pretty profound and I would be open to the idea."
*
Awwww, that's cute. But, can't they get a surrogate? I want Ashton genes..I'm so selfish.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is profound about that exactly.

I think it is a lovely way to express a truth.

i guess this guy just gets on my
f!cking nerves sometimes. no matter how cute and witty he may be.

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Does this means Demi's womb is all dried up? That's why they have to adopt.................

Anonymous said...

Well... if he didn't marry his mom! All the Plastic Surgery in the world doesn't change your REAL AGE. Besides Demi makes FUGLY kids.

Call Adoptalina lol! She can get you a deal and Publicity for it too.

Anonymous said...

Hey! No fair! I want in Ashton's jeans too!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, agreed,she does make some fugly kids. Completely strange looking. Yet, the ugliest one makes the Peoples Most Beautiful list! Wonder how much that cost Bruce???? Can't blame Ash for not wanting her spawn.

Anonymous said...

Jackie Burkhart dragged Kelso to a fashion show...and he likes it? He's even taking notes for her as she dictates what she wants. What a wus...Donna,Hyde & Fez should beat his a**.

Anonymous said...

Let him adopt. Someone as dumb and annoying as he is should not be reproducing...and judging by Rumer's behaviour, there aren't exactly genius genes coming from Demi either.

CapriciousCat

Anonymous said...

it seems like in real life, in general, Kutcher is savvier than the average Hollywood folk