Monday, May 26, 2008

Richards,’ ‘Lohan’ scrape bottom of stupidity barrel



That post title is what the critics are saying about Living Lohan and It's Complicated (with Denise Richards)..Denise is also called "Potty-mouthed and shallow". LOL..a sure way to be a reality star. The new reality shows premier tonight on E. Denise and Dina have something in common. They’re obsessed with what others say about them. Both (or their assistants) scour the tabloids and the Internet looking for the latest dirt.
*
Here's some dirt for them. Can I now call you CrankWhore1 and CrankWhore2? Have a good day pimping out your children, ho's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! If you were a British Soccer team; I'd be your Holligan DD. Where's my shirt and scarf?.

Anonymous said...

I meant Hooligan! shit!, I cant type and light up at the same time!