Friday, May 9, 2008

Roseanne propositioned George Clooney


George: "I worked on her first series, and when I met her she said, 'You're really good looking, why don't you take me out behind the stage and make me stink.' She was unbelievably kind to me at a time when no one was."
*
I ask for very little, really I do, but, don't ever let me hear a line like that again. I'm surprised he didn't take her out back and douse her with discount fish bait. I'm assuming he passed, otherwise we'd have heard about his stint in the trauma unit.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roseanne's too much woman for George.

Anonymous said...

She's just vulgar, thats her shtick. She wants to shock. & yeah, he passed, no question.

Anonymous said...

if he had taken her up on it, she would have been telling the world about it when he became famous...

Anonymous said...

I'd be telling the world too! Dayum! Me AND Brad Pitt got gotten by George! Now thats alot for any woman to handle. So, we know it didn't happen. With her damn big mouth?

Anonymous said...

Who DIDN'T she proposition, thats the question!

Anonymous said...

Wow, classy as usual.