Saturday, May 3, 2008

Uma Thurman's stalker just wanted to meet her

Uma's stalker says he didn't mean to scare her, he just wanted to meet her. We didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday, psycho..you did some bad terrifying things to Uma Thurman, for years. He says..
*
"I imagined incorrectly a relationship with Miss Thurman,"
"My intention was to express my love for her, to amuse her, to endear myself to her."
*
Go fuck yourself, nut job. Do we really have to mention Rebecca Schaeffer and John Lennon???
"It seems almost as if Uma was courting me," Jordan said. "We were engaged in a game of cat and mouse." If he doesn't get locked away for a LONG time, I will be so pissed. Crazy bastard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he looks fucking scary and what's in the backpack?? a copy of 'catcher in the rye'????

Anonymous said...

Seriously scary. Cat & mouse? Wtf?

Love the catcher in the rye comment!

Dirty Disher said...

Yeah, so many psychos I've met have carried around that book. WTF?