Saturday, May 17, 2008

Zahara Jolie Pitt..baby bump watch

Zahara thinks she's pregnant too, with a baby pig. Angie to GMTV..
*
“The kids are excited and they are starting to understand about me being pregnant,” Angie explains. “We’ve had it before with Shiloh so they know what’s going on. Zahara pretends she’s pregnant too and says she has an animal in her tummy. She says the piggy is making her eat all the chocolate brownies.”
*
Pax is also pregnant..
“Pax says he’s got a baby monkey inside him. So it’s really fun in our house at the moment.”
*************************
It'll be even more fun when you have 6 of them! I heard the expected are non identical twin girls, which means The Jolie Pitts will have to adopt some boys to even things out. You know they will.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gee, will she want to dye these twins so they aren't white? can't have the whites interfering with the 'rainbow' baby ideology!

has she told the other kids to call them blobs?

Anonymous said...

Miss Tia LOL! You're too funny!

btw, We talked at my Hair Salon today about the whole brangelina thing. I Know,I Know.... but brangelina is everywhere lately. From Magazines to T.V & of course the Internet.

Anyways, Most Moms think Angelina is one of those women who goes around yapping about her pregnancy & her kids 24/7. I personally think A.J is not too bright and should let her Publicist speak for her.

Anonymous said...

If love bordering on obsession for a child is crazy, then I need to be put on the crazy train too.

I waited 11 years into my marriage to have them. My kids are "da bomb!" don't mention kids "unless ya got some"

Anonymous said...

I wonder what's in Brad's tummy.

An ulcer?

Anonymous said...

9:57 That is Absolutely, Ignorant to say. Even People with kids think Hoarding them is as bad as Hoarding or collecting dogs & cats or any other living Being.

and btw. Even People without kids have a right to express their opinion. I think Everyone can agree their needs to be an IQ Test and a License to breed or Hoard.