
Kate Beckinsale made the producers of "Whiteout" hire a $2000 dollar a day ass double for her because there was a scene which focused on her naked ass in the shower and she wasn't comfortable with it because she thinks she's fat and has a huge ass.
*
She's always talking this nonsense..we all know she's not fat and has a perfect ass. Now, that I've given her exactly what she wants..I'd question the validity of having a scene in a movie that focused on a naked ass, unless the movie was actually called "This Is My Naked Ass." I guess it would be about a talking asshole..there's plenty of them in Hollywood and she's one of them.
6 comments:
It would have been cheaper to hire a psychiatrist to treat her body dysmorphic syndrome.
I guess Pharoah's tomb has a fat, ugly neighbor.
LMAOOO!
and while reading that I opened a bag of Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies...yum!
if she thinks she has a fat ass why is she wearing that form fitting ass showing off dress in that pix?
Hah! It looks like she's WEARING only 'Whiteout'.
I should have such a fat ass :(
CapriciousCat
Post a Comment