Monday, June 16, 2008

"We did it! Nicole and I finally got married!"

That's what Joel Madden posted on his blog along with this pic in response to The Star and their wedding stories. You can read it on his BLOG because I thought it was stupid. If that's the best he can do when he's pissed, he should have stayed with Hilary Duff. They could have worn short shorts in protest and cried into their low fat vanilla yogurt. If he'd let his baby mama handle it, she would have blown up their offices and mooned the rubble.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and did they have banana cake at their reception?

Anonymous said...

That bride looks like she's gonna bitchslap the groom.

I missed it. What is he so twisted pissed about?

Anonymous said...

and we should care, why?????

Anonymous said...

I don't see any difference between the real Joel Madden... and the ape!