
Reader, Susan just sent this wild photo she took of their guide in Jamaca. The photo taken right before this of the same man and the same ancient tree shows nothing. This one is just unexplainable. Yes, I DO think there's something paranormal going on here. It's quite beautiful, whatever or whoever it is.
12 comments:
whoa....that's trippy....
i think he was a 'special' person and the pix captured his spirits shining on him...
what is it that seems paranormal here? the rainbow and rays of light? am i missing something?
Misstia, did you see the orbs? They are more visible in the first picture on the left side and then there are 2 or 3 more on the right, floating against the tree bark.
Susan
yep, saw the orbs...isn't that weird?
today's theme is ORBS!
i am a big believer in the paranormal, after all i had a evil spirit attack me when i was in elementary school among other things. but i do think that is just the sun comming through the trees & it hit the camera just right. it is pretty though
anon 2:39 you may be right. I just took the picture and never claimed it might be paranormal...It is quite possible and maybe even probable that there is an explanation for it. What I don't understand is that in the pic I took just seconds after (not minutes) there is no trace of anything. (DD has that pic btw)
Also it seems to me that if a glare was coming in like that it would have been visible in the camera lens and to the naked eye it was not. In any case, I just love this pic and love that I was so lucky to have been able to catch whatever it was I caught in the lens, be it paranormal or just nature. Thanks for your comments!
Susan
He looks like a tree nimph! Cool shot. Tree looks like an amazing California Redwood.
*obligatory ganja joke*
I think it's paranormal because it "feels" like it.
Jamaican people are really "colorful" and a happy people. The colors are even similar to the Jamaica flag! Thats the 1st thing that came to mind.
its dirt on the lens+reflections by the direct sun light from the right.
There are no such things as orbs. Seriously, all can be explained by lighting conditions, dirt etc..
Post a Comment