Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Katy Perry's mom is mad about that song...

Katy Perry's mom has some choice words about her daughters hit song, I Kissed A Girl..
*
Mary: "I hate the song. It clearly promotes homosexuality and its message is shameful and disgusting. Katy knows how I feel. We are a very outspoken family and she knows how disappointed her father and I are. I can’t even listen to that song. The first time I heard it I was in total shock. When it comes on the radio I bow my head and pray … Katy is our daughter and we love her but we strongly disagree with how she is conducting herself at the moment. We cannot cut her out of our lives as she is our child but she knows we disagree strongly with what she is doing and the message she is promoting regarding homosexuality which the Bible clearly states is a sin."
*
Oh, yeah, but, I'm guessing it wouldn't be a shameful and disgusting thing for Mary and her preacher hubby to move their uptight so called Christian ass's into a multi million dollar mansion provided by her daughter from the proceeds of her sinful song. Betcha. And I'll get reamed for this thought, but, that never stopped me..any woman who's this hung up on homosexuality in a freekin' pop song is secretly ashamed that she's dreaming of her face in some poon. I'll bet if someone checked under her mattress, you'd find Sam Ronson posters hidden in a bible.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of things are sinful.
...probably, even, dishin' dirt on yer dotter!
Besides, maybe she did like kissin' th' gurl.
...then, she'd be honest about it.

Anonymous said...

DD - you took the words out of my mouth!

Anonymous said...

HEHEHEHE, uptight judgmental christian folk; gotta love 'em; they just don't know any better. fear of hell fire and all that nonsense...

Anonymous said...

Tim Hawkins, a Christian, stand-up comedian, pokes a lot of fun at the Church.
...a lot of truth in it, too.

Anonymous said...

"me thinks you dost protest too much"...same old, same old.
My daughter loves that song and has it on her iPod. She has a very handsome boyfriend. It doesn't mean you are gay if you like the GD song!

Anonymous said...

They'll disapprove of her until she starts funneling them some money and buys them a house. Then they'll see their way clear to "forgive" her and "hate the sin, not the sinner."

Christians. pfft.