Friday, August 29, 2008

Melinda might become a widow

source
David Conrad's character might be killed off in this seasons Ghost Whisperer. I only catch it in reruns when I'm bored because JLH has the hottest goth wardrobe on TV, so I could give a shit, but, then I thought..OMG, she could hook up with hot Jay Mohr (the only other reason to watch this crap.) But, then I found out Jay left the show to do his own show called Gary Unmarried. I have to go look that up because I'll watch anything with Jay Mohr in it. Oh, and does anyone else think it's dumb to kill off a character in a show where she talks to dead people every day? Dur. Something tells me David Conrad's paycheck will remain the same.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never saw the show. I like her tho. She is really looking good now.

Anonymous said...

Love the show and it would crappy with out her relationship woth her hubby. Why does she have to be unhappy?

Anonymous said...

They are supposed to get pregnant and have a baby with a soul that has already appeared on the series, remember?