Tuesday, October 7, 2008

And that last rant goes for all the reality shows starring idiots who breed


Those freakish cult breeders the Duggers, The Heppner Family, Then Came six, and Kids By The Dozen, those Jeub's, and all the rest of those shows where odd parents who've barely out evolutioned knuckle dragging are trying to breed it back into the family again. The Dugger's kid, Josh just got engaged and he will save his first kiss for marriage. WTF? Dude. Ma and Pa approve because Ma was apparently quite the trollop before she met Jim Blob at a family reunion and grunted out 18 cult members for him. And the Jeub's....OMG, how to live in second hand shit hole Hell. I don't need a tv show for that. Jesus, what is with this infection of baby makers invading TLC? People can have as many kids as they want as far as I'm concerned, it's a free country (ask Kate Gosselin, everything's fuckin' free) as long as you're not on welfare, pop them kids out like Orville Redenbacher on bathtub meth. I don't give a shit. But, why is everyone on TV? Oh, yeah, I'm dying to watch your free plane trip, free car trip, free train wreck, err, trip. Man, once I saw a dryer spinning clothes! Can you believe it? That's something I never saw before. Oh, oh, there's kids packing a suitcases and canned goods! OMG! I'm calling my cable company to find out what mass murder I committed in another life that makes TLC my only choice during a storm. It's gotten so bad I rented Over Her Dead Body starring Eva LongWhoria. It wasn't that bad. I knooowwwwww.
*
Oh, and the entire lot of them are Christians..Jesus loves them all. God decides the number of their children. The Duggers discovered a nasty side effect of birth control. Turns out that shit makes you temporarily NOT pregnant. Birth control..the work of Satan, I tell ya. Bad programing..the work of TLC network. They're in kahoots. I look foreword to the day TLC tells all of them, "Your vagina has been cancelled."

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

DD said she kinda liked..Over Her Dead Body starring Eva LongWhoria

I liked that movie DD!! To rent, it was fine. Not worth my $10 at the cinema tho! Not much is actually.

Dirty Disher said...

It was a total stupid meaningless chick flick. Yeah, it was fun. Beat The Duggers to Hail. Eva had to stretch hard to play a bitch. HA HA.

Anonymous said...

Palin supporters.

Anonymous said...

wow! And Palin said she'd tell a young girl raped & impregnated by her own father to "choose life"...that nailed it for me. That woman cannot be FOR women and say that shit. OMFG! She's already got a down syndrome baby and now she wants a whole country of inbreds? She's goin' down with McCain. This shit of having so many kids we are now a freak show has got to stop. The Pitt-Jolies are on the fast track for this too. What the hell is wrong with everyone? Hollywoods baby boom aint' helping things much. Just stop it people. Rubbers are cheap. Buy some! Use them! Dayum.

Anonymous said...

And this is what entertains us now? I for one won't watch TLC (ironically the learning channel) again until they change their ways. What the hell are we all learning from these idiots, how to repopulate the world at the expense of the taxpayer?

Anonymous said...

the thing that gets me about 'christians' is they'll say "god wanted us to have in vitro babies"...uh, maybe 'god' didn't WANT you to have ANY babies and that's why you couldn't get pregnant!

anon 2:15 i am with you! can you imagine a 12 year old girl being raped by her father/brother/uncle getting pregnant and then being FORCED to have that child???

Anonymous said...

in order to be sure : pictures are fake and ahve been photoshopped ?!?!

I only want to sleep quietly that night :)

Anonymous said...

We mustn't waste the holy sperm.

Anonymous said...

miss tia said:
maybe 'god' didn't WANT you to have ANY babies and that's why you couldn't get pregnant!


Right on!!! & At least I know you & I wouldn't make our own daughter raise her own baby brother that she was forced to give birth to!!! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Someone playing with PhotoShop a bit too much?

I kind of like the Duggars. Then again, I'm not particularly judgemental about other people's lifestyle choices.

Anonymous said...

aren't The Duggers cute little construction worker critters on Fraggle Rock??? They can never stop building, never! Just go-go-go. Kinda like the Duggers having babies. Can never stop either, apparently.
*If I am mistaken about the Fraggle Rock critters, I sincerely apologize to all of Fraggle Rock, 'cuz you are all so cool.

Anonymous said...

so he can cut his hair but she can't? How is that fair? Thats foul!

Anonymous said...

6:54- But she cuts it in the front...pretty

Anonymous said...

Pretty fucked up.

Anonymous said...

Please explain how her hair is "pretty"! Pretty ugly is what I say! Bible thumper ugly.

Anonymous said...

I predict that the infestation of "Breeder beggar reality shows" will bottom out when one of those gag worthy shows goes there, yep, I predict a full spread beaver shot birth will be shown.
Teen males will be grossed out to the point of weenus wilt, female knees will snap shut and the birthrate will plummet like the stock market!

Unknown said...

"weenus wilt"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ the Fraggle Rock Comment!
It's the Doozers, but i love your take..The first time i heard of the Duggars i thought the same thing. They are eerily happy & sweet. Ever watched a show on them? i am jealous that their kids are all so well behaved, & i have a 3 year old tazmanian devil. I am totally waiting for the day 1 of them rebels & goes all Britney crazy.

Seriously though...that poor woman's vagina is like a tennis ball machine. She's going to give birth to her own uterus next.

How does one even GET preggo after 18 kids? Does Jimbob Run up in there, throw a frozen ball o' sperm at her cervix like a snowball & run out?