Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halle Berry

source
Halle Berry: "You know that stuff they say about a woman being responsible for her own orgasms? That’s all true, and, in my case, that makes me responsible for pretty damn good orgasms. (They’re) much better orgasms than when I was 22, and I wouldn’t let a man control that. Not anymore. Now, I’d invite them to participate. I’ve learned my tricks. I know what I like. I do not wait around. I initiate. And I’m not all about frequency; I favour intensity."
*
Excuse me while I laugh my ass off. I don't give a fuck if Esquire said you were the world's sexiest woman, I don't care how rich you are or how hot you are...men won't listen to that. Men know the only path to true female orgasm is their almighty dick. Not even Hally Berry can change that, though she does sound like she enjoys her alone time.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guy knows it's his tongue.

Anonymous said...

This is totally unrelated, BUT, has anyone seen the new blind item???

'Well, well, well what do we have here? This reality show couple who basically makes a living being a couple is not really the couple they pretend to be. It seems that not only do the couple not sleep together, most of the time they do not even sleep in under the same roof. Can't stand each other, but suffer through pretending for the sake of the money. Not who you are thinking. Think bigger.'

I SMELL JON AND KATE PLUS 8!!

Anonymous said...

I'm a female and I have to agree that I know what I want, and I don't mind taking matters into my own hands.

Anonymous said...

I think guys know a woman doesn't get "off" from their dicks. It's our own stimulated clitoris that does it. If a guy doesn't know that by now, then they haven't surfed enough of the net! Or dated a woman that knew what she wanted & how to get it! Read up guys! Cosmomag.com!!! Sex positions & everything you ever wanted to know about it! Jeez. Need a map too? "It's down there"..."stop"..."right there". LOL!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Halle on this. She makes a very good point.

Anonymous said...

I have always said that exact thing myself. My husband is very well aware of what is & is not. Thankfully I wont be Halle's age to before I can say I understand that.

Anonymous said...

Stimulated clitoris it is!!! Thank God I found this out really young.

with3love said...

I thought she has a pole going up her vag >.<