Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jon and Kate go on vacation



Yeah, I know they just got back from a vacation from their vacation. But, they're on another one and Aaden has a problem. He poops all the time. He eats, then he poops. I think the problem is that he poops, then they film it. Then they put it on TV. The Gosselin's seem obsessed with poop. I mean, eight kid...lotta poop, right? But, most people don't talk about it. The Gosselin's whole life seems to revolve around poo. It used to be diapers and garbage cans full of the stuff, then we saw the endless potties everywhere that got emptied once a day. Eww. Then we had the sick episodes..look who has diarrhea! Tee hee. Now it Aaden with his super fast innards, which delight his parents. Jon has something to talk about and Kate can blame it on non organic food.
*
I wonder what happens if that kid poops when the cameras aren't there? Small chance of that, but, what if? Can't you hear it? Kate: "Lordy bee! Why does that kid poop when we can't film it?? Make him hold it in, Jon! How are we supposed to get an episode if he's already pooped! I swear, everyone in this family is against me." Jon: "He couldn't hold it. I know, let's feed him cheese and get him all bound up, then we can pull the poop out with a baggie right on TV! Holy golf balls, that's good television." Kate: "We already did that with Collin. God, you're so stupid. If we don't get some action this week, they're gonna cancel us and some one's going to have to get a job..and it won't be me, you putz!" Jon: "Wait, look..Hannah's pooping! Ohh nice, a double load." Kate: "Thank Heavens, finally a kid that can follow a script."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that imagined dialogue probably is close to the truth, DD. These two grifters are sick. Do they approve the episodes beforehand? If so, heeellooooo, showing your daughter on the plane pointing to the place on her panties where she goes PP is just what the pedophiles want, you 2 nimrods, or you simply too stupid to understand that? As long as the bucks are rolling in you don't much care, is that it? Oh, I hate these two parents.

Anonymous said...

You will burn in hell.

Anonymous said...

I don't want to give these two ass-hats one moment of my attention. They are sick and twisted, and need to get their greedy conniving asses kicked.

Anonymous said...

Nobody cares about these people. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

They really are getting WAY too much attention- good or bad. And tha haters are driving a good part of it but they are too manic to understand that.

Dirty Disher said...

Me, watching TV...Click, oh look, jon and kate got something free..click..paris hiltons bff, damn she's mean and evil..click..iron chef, wow cooking with brains, three dishes with brains, I wonder where the brains came from? Borrowed from TLC, ha ha they don't have any..click..fidy cent being all bad and shit, he scares me...click..oh, the rolofs are playing soccer...click..ghost hunters! jackpot! I still say jason's the sexy one.

Anonymous said...

Lol @ Jason.

I don't see where Kate is as pretty as everyone says. She's quite ordinary in my opinion & i've never watched a whole show, it's just not that intresting.

Anonymous said...

Saw an ad last night while watching "The woman with the worlds biggest legs" on TLC. OMG! Catch that one if you can. That poor woman. But anyways, they kept showing a "love" commercial about J&K and the 2 weeks of shows about their wedding in Hawaii. It was sickening. TLC is really promoting this family. Wow. It is sick. I dont often watch it but I think Kates just not a nice person. Selfish. I'd rather watch Kim Kardashian & that family then the 8+8 group!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I saw a promo for the wedding farce episode. Jon looking constipated, but supposedly gazing lovingly. GAG! Funny to hear that they were bitching at each other from the airport all the way to their cue to start the gazing lovingly. A couple of very ugly individuals grabbing and grasping at anything they can get at any price to their kids.