Just who is The Lone Snarker? Ahhhh, everyone wants to know. Whoever they are, they think as much of the freeloaders as I do and they have a special Christmas message to Jon and Kate from Santa. HERE.
I looked at archives the other day (shudder) and think I've only made about 7 Gosselin posts in the history of DD. It just seems like more because they're so annoying.
Freakin' hilarious DD. I can't stand Kate either, and she treats her husband like shit...the only reason he hasn't left her ass is because he knows he can't afford the child support.
6 comments:
http://www.cnn.com/US/9711/19/dionne.quints/
This is great and is probably very close to accurate in reading the G's teeny-tiny minds.
As if the show itself and the resultant media blitz isn't bad enough, we have to see their ugly mugs *here* every goddamned day.
C'mon Dish, Make a Christmas wish come true; How about a 7 day moratorium on Gosselin coverage?
(hey, I can dream.. can't I?)
is the network gonna pay for those kid's counseling???
I looked at archives the other day (shudder) and think I've only made about 7 Gosselin posts in the history of DD. It just seems like more because they're so annoying.
Freakin' hilarious DD. I can't stand Kate either, and she treats her husband like shit...the only reason he hasn't left her ass is because he knows he can't afford the child support.
Post a Comment