Thursday, December 18, 2008

Whores second season

The Hotlanta whores are going to have a second season. Those TV programmers know what they're doing because they put these whores on when there's NOTHING else on anywhere except reruns and financial planning documentaries. That's how I ended up watching them. Fake ignorant whores, I have no respect for them at all. I would donate my 5 bucks to Kim's wig fund though. You can get some good hair at the Salvation Army after Halloween. Ask Shere', that's where she picked up hers. Too bad they don't sell used brains.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been to Atlanta. There are lots of wonderful people there. Why pick these unless to make fun of them? And don't these women have a clue or don't they care?

BTW, I don't think Sheree and Kim are married ... how are they housewives?

Jerry Cass - Confirmed said...

Used brains?
Nowadays, there seems to be a shortage.
I don't watch them, so I guess I don't have an opinion.
I liked the Bonnie Hunt parody, though.
Lookin' forward to The L Word season six, however.
Truly addicted.

Anonymous said...

Gawd, imagine that, a man addicted to show all about lesbians!

Have never, and never will watch this show. I watched the 1st season of Orange County & that was all I could stand

Anonymous said...

I liked the show, very entertaining. Most of the OC's housewives wear fake hair too...along with their fake boobs and botox, so don't act like the atl girls are the only ones wearing weaves!

Anonymous said...

Love both the L word and Atlanta Housewives!

Anonymous said...

Well, this should be interesting. It's well-established that the show's premise is the "Housewives" (cough) are *wealthy* and lead drama-filled lives.

Thing is, we all know that with a couple of exceptions-- (Lisa & DeShawn) these women aren't RICH. Far from.

Just how are they going to pull this off? I don't care to see a show about the ho's down the street. I can sit on the porch and watch that.

Dirty Disher said...

I have no beef with whores. It's the worlds oldest job. I have a problem with ignorance.

Anonymous said...

Can I just say, they are not whores. I get it...its a slang tongue in cheek thing. But, they aren't whores. A couple of them are ignorant...Sheree and Kim. For sure, I must agree with that.

Dirty Disher said...

Sorry AG, you're from Atlanta and it's a nice city..but these are whores. When you accept money for sex, you are a whore.

Anonymous said...

Yes, when you accept money for sex you are a whore. But, only Kim qualifies or that title. She is not married and in fact her "big papa" IS married; just not to her. That qualifies as a whore. I suppose the same could be said about Sheree who is begging for money from her ex like she is entitled to it (maybe for the sex) which could equal whoreishness. The rest of them are married with children in seemingly strong normal marriages and its not fair to blanketly call them all whores. Do the "housewives" on the other season qualify as whores or is it just the Atlanta women? Okay, I'm done defending them. I just enjoyed the season and get a little miffed when the women are called whores just because they are married to rich men (well, kinda rich I guess). The shoe fits in some cases, but not all.