Thursday, March 19, 2009

Assault with a deadly......cat?

Project Runway loser, Kenley Collins was arrested in Brooklyn for assault. She threw a number of items at her fiance during a domestic fight, including the couples cat. LMAO! I'm sorry, I think that's the funniest thing I've heard all month. I never liked her, I thought she was a whiny, pretentious asshole, but, I don't think you could hurt a full grown cat by throwing it at someone, unless they were on the sidewalk and you were on the roof. I should have thought of it, there's enough cats around here to start a war.
PS, I'm tired of the pussy jokes. It takes an idiot to go there.

9 comments:

Major Majormajor said...

She must have seen "Coraline."

Dirty Disher said...

Ahhh. Did you like it? Do you think Lissa (at 4) would like it?

Major Majormajor said...

I thought it was really good. My 8 year old enjoyed it.
It is a little dark, with a Tim Burton-like atmosphere. If Lissa likes things like "THe Nightmare Before Christmas," she would enjoy it.
And it has French and Saunders as two aging stage actresses who are roommates.

Dirty Disher said...

Cool. We both like Nightmare. I think it's really cute.

Anonymous said...

If they could get awesome tantrums like that on the show it would actually be worth watching. I'm sure the cat threw in it's 2 cents worth and probably landed on it's feet.

Anonymous said...

It's still unclear why she wasn't additionally charged with animal abuse.

Stupid cunt.

Anonymous said...

Poor cat must have been so scared.

I volunteer to help throw her at someone, see how she likes it.

Anonymous said...

nasaly self-important bitch. Hate her. Glad she didn't win. She cannot design for shit. Painted on her dresses, it looked like a monkey did it only bad! LOL...she really got dissed for her work at the tent show. Leann was amazing & deserved to win! I wanna slap this bitch every time she whines her nasal shit.

Anonymous said...

6:09 said everything I was going to say.... agreed I hated that bitch.... I feel sorry for that cat