Monday, March 16, 2009

Goofy trio

Ava Garter, Dita Von Teese and 50's B movie queen Mamie Van Doren at the Chateau Marmont. Ava Garter? Really? Shakes head. Mamie is like, 400 years old and when your boobs reach your waist you should probably give this crap a rest. I know where of I speak, that's exactly how my boobs would look if I tried to pull off a corset. Which is why you won't see me in a corset. I wouldn't even wear that if Dita promised to hang out with me. If there's one thing stupider than stupid young girls, it's stupid old girls. We're supposed to know better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chateau Marmont? Look at the fabric & arm of that chair, it's seen better centuries let alone decades.

Only excuse for Mamie's outfit is dementia.

Dirty Disher said...

I thought that was a guys arm..LOL..had to go back and look. Marmont is old and famous and I'm sure they have some weird old party rooms. I was there once..but, no one invited me to a party.

Anonymous said...

2:05 again, Lol i thought the same thing at first too DD @ the arm of the chair.