
Dear Sandra Bullock, you're a cool chick who makes us all laugh and who never played diva. You are someone who acts like she remembers what it's like to be a normal person and who never said things to the press that made us cringe and regret being female. I'm glad you moved out and I hope you took your Oscar and I wish you could take the kid. She IS your kid too and I'm sure you have the lawyers to figure that situation out. Stay strong and let Jesse James take all the negative press on his shoulders and let him forever be known as The Un-cool Tool. Real women win Oscars..cheap whores tattoo their foreheads.
39 comments:
I hated to hear about this. I know everyone has gone through similar situations at one time or other, but I really hate this is happening to her. I read that Cinnabun is missing again and I hope she took him with her!
I wish her the very best. She is a great actress, was a great step mother to jes's children, humanitarian, animal lover and a down to earth person.
Tattoos on your forehead ugly.
This news just made me so sad for her. She is such a gracious person and for him to (purportedly) do this is beyond reprehensible. And for it to come out just a week after her shining moment...
Life is so fickle, isn't it?
I am sick over this. I thought he was a good guy, what hope is there if Sandra Bullock is getting screwed over? Why can't men keep it in their pants? What the hell is wrong with these women? Tiger Woods whore running to the press, now this one.. If you are going to fuck married men, have some fucking respect for their children. This sucks all the way around. The ironic part of this story is, she was raised Amish. And who gets a tattoo on their forehead? Geesh.
Ohh nooo then it's true ! I've been in a
boring meeting this morning and now this is
really true ?! Ahhh poor sandy she is a sweetie
pie what an idiot that jj is !!! That girl is vile !
Yikkkkk !!!!
Kiki
:/
Casper, you said exactly what I wanted to say...life is quite fickle, one never knows.
This news made me so sad for her. He's such a douche...for crimmany sakes, you had Sandra Bullock...why would you fuck that up?
This was sad to read about. He's been screwing this other woman for 11 months allegedly.
Let's face it though, a woman doesn't have to be beautiful to steal a man away from a good woman; she just has to be determined.
Jesse has a history of skanky women in his past, so I'm not surprised that he cheated with one, but it's sad because Sandra is so nice.
Jarhead
Celeb break-ups come and go, but this one is particularly sad.
I had written Jesse off as being just another tattoed, monosyllabic biker until I watched him on "Celebrity Apprentice" last season. My opinion of him did a 180 - he came across as a soft-spoken and thoughtful, caring man who adored his wife.
When Trump attacked him for not hitting up Sandy for a huge donation and demanded to know why, Jesse simply stated that he would never put his wife in that position. He loved her and would never use her and certainly not for his own betterment.
If the tabloids are accurate concerning the infidelity, then it's beyond shameful.
Sandra is so sweet and devoted to him and their marriage - for Jesse to throw it away for that tattooed skank is beyond understanding.
What in the hell is wrong with these guys?!
I always liked her and it's really too bad about this. However, the fact that he was married to a porn star should have been a screaming red flag. Oh well.
Well said DD!!!
A mistake, a weakness..could be forgiven. But, they're doin' her dirty. Really dirty. Jesse James needs to step up and defend his wife. He turned out to be a coward and his wife deserves better.
If 2009 is the year of celebrity deaths then 2010 is shaping up to be the year of celebrity divorce (well, more so than usual). Kate, Sandra, Tim and Susan. Am I forgetting anyone?
Glad to see Sandra Bullock is taking this like Elin... move out and sever all contact. No better way to look like a class act and to make him look like the piece of shit he is.
This may be true, considering the fact that JJ just issued a public apology to SB and his kids.
She is too good for him, but then again, they did hook up when he was still married to Janine and she was pregnant with Sunny. Some men will never change. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
Not true bored. Some people change when intimacy becomes more important than guilty sex (is there any other kind?).
If you have a shared activity with your significant other and enjoy each other's company, chances are he's not looking elsewhere.
If you have to chase him down to spend time and he makes excuses to get out; there may be trouble....that simple.
Jarhead
Sandra was in my town filming "The Proposal" two years ago this month. Nothing but a class act. I watched them film and spoke to her driver for a while. He was waiting for the scene to finish to take them back to the hotel.He said she was very nice, and appreciated that he started the seat warmer for her before she got in the car. Both Sandra and Betty had town kids walk their dogs while they were shooting. How great for the kids!!!
It's just so typical. That's the part that kills me. Why would anyone think a guy who was married to a stripper, who lived that life, wouldn't still be attracted to it?
It's like a guy with anal porn addiction who can't get off unless there's buttsecks...Jesse needs the dirty to rock his socks and Sandy ain't dirty enough. IMO and YMMV etc.
The way she looked at him during her award speeches and spoke of him seemed so genuine, and so full of feeling. He looked back at her with tears in his eyes.
What a shame.
Didn't it feel like an old friend had been cheated on? I was upset as if I know her. I'm a sucker for the weepy acceptance speeches where they gaze lovingly at each other and I believed it. He seemed genuine. Unfortunately, men (and some chicks) can love someone and screw someone else. Some of ( or maybe most of?) them can so easily separate love and sex beter than women can. And unfortunately, I think the public apology says something dirty went down. FUCK JESSE! I guess he's now the most hated (so called) man in America.
She will never get the kid because she did not legally adopt her. I feel bad for Sandra but I actually feel worse for Sunny.
i never saw any of her movies, but she seems to be a genuine 'real' person who can relate to regular peoples and doesn't act like she's above anyone....
FUCK JESSE JAMES!!!!!!!!!!
lmao Miss Tia!
You're right valle, it did feel just like an old friend had been cheated on. I mean cripes the skank could have at least let Sandy enjoy her Oscar a little longer. I mean what a kick in the chops. not only did she have an affair with Sandy's husband but she did rain on her parade. The irony of the movie she won her Oscar for, "The Blind Side", she certtainly was blind sided.
And then there's the men. Once is a mistake, 11 months, is far too long, I hope JJ's pecker rots off & his kids all tell him to go to hell & move in with Sandy. She's always struck me as nice, down to earth person, yeah, someone you could be friends with because she doesn't seem to look down her nose at others & every time something tragic happens, she's one of the first to donate a huge pile of cash. Should she take him back I hope to hell she makes him beg & crawl for awhile.
Ladies please,
Leave his pecker out of it! He made the decision to cheat, his penis was only complying with Jess' "fatuity". I just learned that word! and it suits him perfectly.
Jarhead
Enrique ita the decision to cheat starts in his
mind. He acted upon the synapses response
to lust in a physical liason with her. People are
creatures of habit. Learned behaviours and
acceptable ( to themselves ) responses will
be repeated over and over. Dr. Pavlov proved
it with a dog habitually signaled to salivate in
response to a bell even when the controlled
element ( food) in his experiment was removed.
The hypothesis was however sustained and
is still taught in phsycoanalysis DMV level 1
to this day. In a more condensed fashion I will
say this about jj relative situation. The lesson
to be had here is stated below.
If they do it with you they will do it to you too.
Btw I left you message on the food post. Kiki
Sandra Bullock is exactly how u see her
spot on that is her she is a sweetheart.
She lost her mother Helga an opera singer
last year. Sandy is the Americas sweetheart
Mary Pickfords olde title. Sandy is a woman
of intergrity and she & her heart will heal in time.
Sunny is only 5 and she will remember the
abrupt loss of stability ( not the first time in her short
life thus far poor sweet lil girl ) at her tender age.
Her bio mother and Jesse are at odds in court.
Sandy you are well rid of that smug face fool
and I hope you find a nice military man perhaps
a Marine will be your anchor by your side steady
and their motto is SEMPER FIDELIS - always faithful !
I wish her all the best she is a lovely lady imo. Kiki :)
Sandra Bullock is exactly how u see her
spot on that is her she is a sweetheart.
She lost her mother Helga an opera singer
last year. Sandy is the Americas sweetheart
Mary Pickfords olde title. Sandy is a woman
of intergrity and she & her heart will heal in time.
Sunny is only 5 and she will remember the
abrupt loss of stability ( not the first time in her short
life thus far poor sweet lil girl ) at her tender age.
Her bio mother and Jesse are at odds in court.
Sandy you are well rid of that smug face fool
and I hope you find a nice military man perhaps
a Marine will be your anchor by your side steady
and their motto is SEMPER FIDELIS - always faithful !
I wish her all the best she is a lovely lady imo. Kiki :)
kiki,
Hi. I thought JJ had matured after his experiences with loose women and would be glad to be in a relationship with a real partner. Moreover, would remain willingly faithful because he felt secure and cherished his new found nurturing environment with an equal partner.
If it were Pavlovian he'd be wanting to have sex with every tattoed- blonde- ex-wife- wet -rat looking female that walked past his tool box.
"Reality is a slave to passion"-Dostoevsky
His passion is inked and has fake breasts. His reality just walked out the door.
Jarhead
Enrique
Hi are you still reading Crime & punishment ?
Have you ever read The Possessed? -Kiki
Hi kiki,
Yes. The first couple of hundred pages were as painful to get through as the description of St Petersburg and the living conditions of the people. But now it's picking up steam and I'll put some time in this weekend while I man the grill if weather holds.
I have not read The Possessed, but I like the topic and will probably pick it up soon. I'd like to read a Winston Churchill Bio, or a Texas History book titled "Lone Star" by T.R. Fehrenbach-- but I've been wanting to also read a Civil War History book and go visit some battlefields with my kids. If they complain I'll resume spankings until morale improves.
Jarhead
Sadly, I know how she feels. I just found out a few weeks ago that my husband of 10 years (who coincidentally looks exactly like Jesse James, tattoos and all), has been cheating on me for two months. In another coincidence, he also met this girl on facebook (I now refer to facebook as the devil). You go through so many emotions, anger, hurt, humiliation, each day. We are trying to work it out, because we do love each other and have two kids, but it sucks. I admire her for walking away, I'm wondering if I should just do the same, because I can't figure out why he cheated. We have a great sex life and I have kept myself attractive for him. Our relationship has always been strong (or so I thought). Does anyone know why so many men cheat? Do you think any man would cheat if they felt they would get away with it??
I feel bad for her but I was totally surprised she fell for a loser who was way below her in the beginning. When I say way below her, I'm not referring to his income or level of fame. Didn't she realize it wasn't an accident that his ex-wife is a drugged-up porn star? That's his type. It's who he belongs with - trash.
Why do men cheat?
I think it's because when everything is stripped away (ethics, faithfulness, social mores, etc.) - men think with their dicks.
And the dick wants to explore every new opportunity it can.
Men are not genetically predisposed to be monogamous.
And if there was no danger of being caught cheating, would most men cheat?
Hell, yeah.
Hannah,
How did you find out he cheated?, did he tell you of his own free will?.
Jarhead
Jarhead,
No he did not tell me. I had been suspecting something for awhile - all the typical signs were there - working late, wearing cologne all of a sudden, new clothes etc. etc. So, I began snooping and was able to guess his facebook password (it was our dog's name, not too smart). And all the evidence was there in his private messages. It was a pretty heartbreaking moment. Everything I thought I knew about my husband was shattered in an instant.
I've been cheated on.It sucks. It forever stays in the back of your mind. Stinging heartache at first, then it dulls to a slight ache never to be forgotten. FUCK CHEATERS!
Hannah,
That's tough. Hard to regain trust and move forward, but not unheard of.
Good luck.
Jarhead
First off Sandra has zero talent as an actress. Secondly she cheated with Jesse causing him to leave his wife to marry her. So what goes around comes back around.
You guys sound like a bunch of puppets.
WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Post a Comment