Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Lily Rose Depp covers the death of Robin Williams

HERE is the blog of one Lily Rose, offspring of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis. She did a pretty insightful piece there on suicide, depression, etc. It's easy to make fun of her teen angst and know it all 'tude, but, geez louise, the kid is only 15. If she wrote this stuff herself, I am impressed. Her blog looks very low key and pro and I have to wonder, did she make it or hire it done? She's funny. She promised 'expert awesomeness and the occasional unicorn' right in the header. She speaks French..doh..of course she does. She uses spell check.

I dunno, I just thought you might like to check it out. It's cute, to me, that she did that heavy piece on Robin and the next piece is about 'Summer Favorites', which mentions dresses and something, then my eyes glazed over. She's 15 ferchripesakes. I also read one post she did called 'Gain and Loss' about being a celeb kid. It's sort of like riding a merry go round, on acid, after bad Chinese buffet. But, then again, I'm not fluent in French, educated in private academies or Johnny Depp's..you know..anything. So, wtf do I know? I'm old. I wonder if her mother has a blog? In English? I can't be the only one who thought maybe 'Ohana' meant Fuck Off Island.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't look at her blog, all I got from this is, her baby brother must have been squirt directly out of Johnny Depp's ass. End of story.

Rox

Dirty Disher said...

I don't know what that means.

Roxanne said...

LOL. It means he is a mini-me of JD. It's insane how much he looks like him. He's so stinking cute.