Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Madge pisses me off

No. Just fucking NO to Madonna and her fucked idea of letting Taylor Rainbows And Little Ponies Swift ruin a great song like Ghosttown. They did it live (hah hah) at that I Heart Radio whatever the fuck that thing is last night and yeah, I know it's already been recorded. I've seen the shit, okay? That song is so good. That whole album is good. It's a whole new side of Madonna and I like all Madonna's sides. I like her techno pop crap, her catchy 80's boy toy shit, her in yer face Catholic whore girl goin' to hell in a handbasket shit, her GD year long, pointy tit, Broadway productions of Like A Virgin, her true life crap-umentarys, her chair dancing cabaret..I like Madonna, okay? I don't give two shits if she's a huge bitch, fucks islands of 19 year old hot boys, or if she adopts the entire population of Malawi and ties red twine around their fucking heads. Do...not..care. But, when the old twat decided to record with that too tall, geeky, giraffe necked, white, irritating, better than a Kennedy, country pop, boyfriend bashing, nit wit, whine-ass Taylor Swift, that's where I draw the line as a fan. She ruined Ghosttown, which Madonna wrote and had full control over. So, F YOU Madonna, I hope you choke on your next Armani cape and get bent over by a bull fighter. Or just the bull. Or better yet, I hope all your plastic surgery falls down and the only date you can get is Rosie O'Donnell. And SHE makes YOU pick up the tab for dinner. And then dumps you for Sandra Bernhard. On Andy Cohen's show.

4 comments:

Dan Zinski said...

Kids today barely know who Madonna is, she has to latch on to people like Taylor Swift in order to remain relevant.

Anonymous said...

I used to like Madonna, but not for a long time now. I liked her early days, and the Material Girl phase. The only thing I've liked since then is Ray of Light. I am uncomfortable with the way she acts, at times.
I like Taylor Swift. She certainly controls her image, but I like the humor of We Are Never Getting Back Together, and Blank Space. That one cracks me up. She is so pretty, and her legs are literally twice as long as mine. I think it would be fun to be her for a few days, but then I would need to go back to my dogs and chickens, and the adorable little frogs that are laying eggs in the old (intended to be thrown away) dog bucket. I really do like where I am.
Anyway, there is nothing wrong with being an older performer, and displaying your body however you feel like. I just don't like the kind-of harsh edge she has, IMHO anyway.
Christina

Anonymous said...

I've never understood her appeal. She got nuthin cool going on, it always seemed contrived and silly to me and it's just gotten worse over her many decades. Cool never looks like your whole art class approves, too obvious. And tweenies don't love you if you're cool, they wouldn't even notice you. I'm a cool snob. She's desperate

Anonymous said...

Madonna has to get with someone new to stay relevant. Taylor is everybody's "it" girl. So, she thinks she will get more and new fans by attaching to Taylor. I am a fan of neither. Madonna needs to just retire with her billions and her f'd up face and go away. She's so OVA. Taylor won't even be able to help her. JMO. & have you seen Madonna's Instagram selfies? Holy Christ. Scary shit. She has messed her face UP. She barely even moves on stage now, she's scared of breaking a hip,again, I guess. Ova.