Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Kourtney and Scott break up

I don't give a shit about the Ben and Jen thing, I hate them, but, I am sad that Kourtney and Scott are supposedly breaking up. He hasn't been home in awhile and photos of him partying with his ex are all over the net. Kourtney is one of the Kardashians I can stand, her story lines are always sort of cute on the show. I just like her, sort of. Judge me all you want, I think she's a good mom. I really like Scott Disick, I think he's fucking hilarious and I think these two have had an open relationship for ages. He just can't throw shit in her face, like he's doing right now. Public humiliation isn't her thing. Even with Kim as a sister.
They break up and get back together a lot, but, this seems serious. I have always said, he is the only guy she ever seems comfortable with. I think she's into women. I just do. I have shitty gaydar though, so who knows? Well, if they are split, I hope he stays on the show. That show needs him to make any of it tolerable. I don't find the rest of them funny at all. Kim is mildly retarded and Khloe is an ignorant joke. As for their kids? She's always taken care of them, not him. Though I wouldn't brand him a shit dad, he's just not the main care taker. And she had them because she wanted them. She digs kids, being a mom is her thing. I wish them luck. Maybe they can get their own show, where they work through the split and have separate lives. That might be good.  I only watch it when Scott's on anyway. Lord Disick.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Kourt & Scott. They don't seem like a couple. I know of them, though rarely watch the show. Scott has real issues, seems to be too drunk to even do his club appearances lately. That was a problem even before his parents died. It's also why Kourt has minimal involvement with him. She sure likes her kids, though. She's also the only female who doesn't automatically go for black rappers or sportsmen. Kind of a refreshing change. I hate to see them break up, although they rarely seem to be together. I don't think Scott has it together enough to make it better. The Lord is just getting worse. Cute kids.

sally said...

I like Scott, and totally agree he made the KUWTK suckfest tolerable at times.

Drunk or not though, since he had a decent relationship with his deceased parents, he might be actually taking stock of what he wants out of life.
& I think (even if he doesn't know it yet) he doesn't want to be a part of the korrupt kartrashian klan. ... So He's been pushing the envelope until she kicked him to the kurb.

Good move Scott, even if you went about it in a weasle-y way, good move to get away from those succubi.

Jane said...

I have never liked scott. I think kourtney can do much better and I hope she does. To me he is just an ass who thinks he has to buy a title to be someone. I think people are laughing at him...I know I am.