Wednesday, October 7, 2015

You will shit when you find out the answer to this question

This is a heart breaker for those of us who love our pets and consider them family. This adorable little guys is named Charlie Brown and he was stolen outside a Kentucky gas station. Fortunately, the security cameras caught photos of the thief...

...aaaaand there she is. She has been identified. Unfortunately, for the heartbroken dog owner, the thief freaked out when she found out she'd been identified and the dog is gone. No one knows where. Did she give it away, leave it at a shelter, dump it on a back road or ...kill it? The dog thief knows, but, she won't tell. She couldn't care less. No charges will be filed because one of her parents is involved in local county politics and fixed this mess for her. Guess who it is? You will never fucking guess! You are gonna shit when you find out who this horrible, corrupt parent it. HERE is the answer.

I hope, so much, that little Charlie Brown is alive and well and will be found. He has no idea why his world has been turned upside down and why his family is gone. That would just torture me if I owned him. Even if I thought he was being treated right. Charlie Brown does not look like a puppy to me. My guess is, he'd been with his loving family for a long time. How low do you have to be to think taking an animal just because you thought it was cute is okay? In what world do these heartless people live in?  Because it aint mine.


Update on Charlie Brown. HERE

9 comments:

Kitty said...

Wow, what great Christians this family is...

Jane said...

If there is a problem like this with a parent being at a local level, shouldn't the state be brought in. They may think it isn't important enough for state involvement but there is a conflict of interest. If that didn't work, I'd plaster a billboard on the busiest street with her punk ass face!

Dirty Disher said...

You know it, Kitty, she is SOOOOO much better than icky gay people, right?

Jane, why haven't we heard about this? I don't understand how her wrongs are being hidden or glossed. She lied about Peru, she lied on the Pope. She is so fucking corrupt. THIS is the right wing martyr poster child?? Jesus, they're in trouble.

Beth said...

My heart hurts for Charlie Brown and his owner.

Anonymous said...

This breaks my heart. Poor little buddy. I hope he is well cared for, wherever he is. I know he isn't with his owner. I just hope she didn't dump him out in the woods or something. She has zero morals.
It just bugs the crap out of me that there are people who just randomly put themselves in charge of other people's animals. It isn't the first time that I have heard of someone just taking someone's dog or cat. People who do this are such flaming assholes. Neither she nor any other family member should hold any office. Their integrity is rock bottom, and they are not to be trusted. I hope the old whore gets her picture plastered everywhere so everyone will know her as the arrogant thieving asshole she really is.
She needs a few firm, well -placed kicks in the hoohoo.
Christina

Jane said...

Now that is a great header!

Unknown said...

What I would do after I got done with my rage induced stroke and my name calling and kicking things around, would not be pleasant. And I'd never forget and never forgive. Get even is my middle name.

Dirty Disher said...

Beth, so does mine. And my heart hurts also for the gay couple who went into her courthouse so happy, only to be humiliated in public.

Christina, I get heartsick too over stolen pets. A pet who has a good home deserves to know they will always have their family. It's just too awful to contemplate what this whore did with that dog. He is not around, no one has seen him.

Jane, thank you!! They won't pose. I took so many pics and finally decided to stop trying to control them. I couldn't anyhow. And I used some of those weird tools, like burn and stuff. Kinda fun playing with them.

Borer, I think I would be like you. If I knew she did it..and they do know she did from her messages..I would reap her hell. But, the police would know who did that too. Hmm.

Dirty Disher said...

Jane, ps..they had those pumpkins ALL over the yard. It was pretty funny. I need to get Indie in it somehow, but, he was above it all.