Friday, November 27, 2015

Feet first for the Kimye babe

Kim K claims this new baby is breech, but, she wants a natural birth through her baginer, not a C section. She is looking into alternatives with a gung ho doctor who agrees with her. If you throw a couple of million at a doctor, they will agree with your big dumb ass. No one in their right mind would allow her, with all her previous birth problems to attempt a breech birth. Feet first is not only a terrible way to give birth, but, could result in problems for the baby. Mainly lack of oxygen, from what I understand. The poor critter gets it's swollen head stuck in there! She has a month to go, if she's stop wearing skin tight clothes maybe the kid could turn around. And she's doing that horrible shoe thing again. If I ever had another baby, I'd want to explore the transporter from the US Enterprise with Picard in charge. Get that thing outta me! These Kardashians are nuts.

Kim also wants a million dollar diamond push present. I despise that stupid push present term. She had a C-section last time, she didn't push shit. I'd be more impressed if Kanye donated a million bucks to a neo natal unit or something. But, it's his money, he earned it doing..what is it he does? Fuck if I know. Anyhow, it's nice when a man (or woman) gives the person who birthed the kid something special to remember the occasion, but, as I understand it you also get, you know, a fucking BABY out of the deal. That's a pretty great present if you want one. I assume they do. And no, I do not agree with the feminists who claim birth is not a medical emergency, it is natural. You can still fucking die and so can the kid. Gawd damn, I hate people. Birth is very hard on mother's and babies. Imagine being stuck in a grinding pipe for hours getting your poor soft head smashed. Jesus, just do what's best for you and the baby, not some GD trendy thing you read on Yahoo parenting.

You want a water birth, a home birth, a dolphin birth, a jello birth, fine, but, make sure you have an experienced midwife or a real doctor/surgeon and are close to a hospital. Just in case. You aint no Duggar. Even Michelle Duggar needed doctors and still lost her last one. She nearly died. Don't die, Kim, I don't hate you that much.  Besides, I am dying to know what they'll name it. North is a great name, it's different, but, not weird and it will serve her into adulthood. I am betting this boy will be Easton West. What do you think?

11 comments:

iambriezy said...

Slo West has a nice ring to it. Oooh! Shallo West would fit right in as well.

Anonymous said...

sometimes people die of their own stupidity.
she is no exception.
she does not add anything to the world, better her than anyone else with a real life who contributes to humankind.

Dan Zinski said...

Butt West. I mean what the fuck. Might as well.

Jane said...

I really think your push present is the baby. And if you want to give the mom a present, please don't call it a PUSH present. That sounds so yucky. It doesn't sound like a loving gesture. Just common.

And if it's a boy, maybe they could call it South. Makes as much sense as North.

Anonymous said...

This dumb, useless, narcissistic pile of shit NEEDS a $1,000,000 push present, because with EVERYTHING she has, she will never have enough "stuff" to fill the huge, gaping void where her soul should be. It's absolutely disgusting.

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm.....after years of hating the Kardashians based on hearsay, I became acquainted with them when I signed up to Netflix. Caitlin Jenner got me so hooked that I watched old episodes from when Caitlin was Bruce. I'm a fan now. Let's face it, they are entertaining, way more entertaining than any other reality show personality. And I really love Caitlin.

Anonymous said...

christ. I thought she's been walking backwards all this time, I thought the BUMP was her ass. ugh. I need to observe the internet half awake instead of half asleep.

Race

Anonymous said...

Wild Wild West.

Taffy said...

Come on people. It's going to be Jesus West,Yeezus West, or Dash West. My favorite would be Kayenne P. West. I like Wild Wild West, @anonymous. I hope they call the kid Weezy for short, moving on up. However, Kleenex West, World West, or Wilderness West would work.

Unknown said...

I like Easton as a name, or almost anything that goes with West, including Yeezuz. Saw some articles stating Kim is making up problem pregnancy news. She's unlikely to push anything out of her. Be C section again. The only pain she can tolerate is squeezing into clothes and wearing those damned shoes.

Anonymous said...

Taffy - LMFAO!