Monday, February 15, 2016

Teen girl trys to shoot barber over a haircut

I couldn't pull a photo on this one, but, HERE is the link. The dude specializes in those shaved designs and he gave the girl one. If you watch the vid, apparently she decided she didn't like it and took a razor to it, fucking it up bad. Then she went back to kill him, but, her gun jammed. The barber and his crew think god saved them. It's like an episode of that NYC detective show, and probably will be in the future.

Who hasn't wanted to kill someone over a hair cut? I know I have, for sure. There's one I got in college and I still can't talk about it without getting upset all these years, decades later. That one lead me to the waxing Moon spell I did on my hair and now it annoys me with how fast it grows. Now that I no longer care. I also hated that shaved head thing I did a few years back. Though I agree that one looked good, but, I felt naked. Good thing for Moon spells. Anyone want to talk about bad hair cuts? It just blew my mind that this chick actually tried to kill the barber. Maybe I should send her a Moon spell in jail. I'm not sure how it works with black hair though.

I got sick again. No surprise anymore. I had Gabe though, and he was so bored he became a real pain in the ass. I felt bad about it. I have to get some video games here or something to keep him occupied, he's a sweet boy, but, stubborn and hard headed. I wasn't able to give him one on one and it pissed him off. Rightfully. Also, Tuwella gave him a late present and it was a battery operated remote car, but, she didn't get the batteries. He was pissed and I don't blame him. She used to pull that with me and my brother when we were little. We never did get the batteries and had no idea what the stupid toy actually did. She's passive/aggressive that way. Or just stupid. Take your pick. I'm getting him the batteries today. I'll drop it off to him soon.

While I was sick Lissa tried to pull some stunts. She didn't get any done, I was sick, not dead. I'm telling you, this kid is something else. Last night she was arranging to meet strangers in a dark parking lot to buy a phone. Her reasoning when I caught her was, 'You said my money was mine to buy what I want!' I said, yeah, but, no. We compromised with the strangers coming here and me with her. It was fucking nuts. She actually believed her first plan was okay. That's the kind of kid she is. That's why I have to know her every move. And it drives me nuts, 'specially when I feel like shit.

Here's a weird sick symptom. I now have hyper smell. Not all the time, but, definitely when I'm sick. It drives me crazy, and I end up tracking the smell down to get rid of it. Last time it was a bottle of perfume in my room that I was smelling two rooms away. It hasn't been used in months and the cap was on. So, the smells are real smells and usually not gross, but, more chemical. And it's so intense it's like the stuff has been sprayed in my mouth. What the fuck is that? Anyone ever deal with this? I couldn't bring myself to throw the perfume out, it was Georgio. So, I double bagged it and hid it well under a stack of blankets in the back closet.

I was pretty happy to see all the comments and how much you care about each other. It's really comforting. Thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you've been sick, Pat. That sucks big time, especially with kids around. How dare your mom pull that shit with Gabe! She just wants everyone to hate her, doesn't she?
It's really scary how Lissa's mind works. I'm glad you are so watchful of her, or things could end up very badly. It's a shame you have to deal with all of that when you are sick. That is the pits.
Since I now know I have had migraines for years, but was just misdiagnosed, I have been talking a lot with other people about them. I spoke with someone last week who has an extremely hyper sense of smell with them. She actually gets the extreme sense of smell prior to the headache starting. I don't know if this is now part of a migraine for you or not, but I have now heard of this phenomenon. If I remember right, she said the smells were not gross or anything, but just were extreme.
I hope you feel better soon.
I have never wanted to kill a hairdresser for a bad cut, but I have had bad experiences. Maybe a little kick in the shins or something. . .
Christina

Dirty Disher said...

Yeah, I don't smell the gross stuff, like cat box, I smell chemicals. Even the bathroom scenter made me sick, it was so extreme. Lissa's hairspray in her room felt like it was sprayed in my mouth. Even her shampoo grossed me out. It was weird. I could even smell my leather purse from the next room. It must be what animal's smell. I don't know how they live with such a heightened sensory perception.

As for my mom, I just told her to stop opening my mail and she said, 'Then how would I know what's in it?' That's my mother.

Anonymous said...

I'm not surprised at Alyssa's behavior. She has way too many FB friends for a girl her age. She posts videos of herself talking to people she does not even know. She will be taken in the night during one of your "illnesses" and God knows what will happen to her. I fully expect to hear about it as the topic of one of your posts. Although, this one will be true, or at least partially true. You have no business having any children in your care. It is selfish of you to even think you can parent that girl. And where were you when she snuck out at dark????

Kitty said...

Wow, a haircut? And then she's going to ruin it and try to shoot someone up for it? Some people are crazy. Sure I've had a haircut I didn't like, but I just sucked it up and grew it out.

My sister was in a situation almost like with Lisa. She was texting a random stranger (that had accidentally had the wrong number but they started up a conversation) and he was wanting to meet up with her, but my mom caught it in time. Sometimes kids just don't realize how dangerous that can be.