Tuesday, July 19, 2016

MY POINT OF VIEW

I invited crabbie to stay here a week or two and get destressed because I knew he was having problems with his sister and her family. I DID NOT invite him to live here. I have a small house. He showed NO motivation to find his own place even though I offered to help. As far as I have seen, he is not a drunk. He only plays one on the internet. He likes a few beers now and then and once in awhile something stronger. But, not every day or every week. I know drunks, I have enough in my family and he aint one. What he is, is a big ass baby boy who can't take care of himself to the point where you have to tell him to take a shower because he smells like rancid ass. He's scared of people and hates talking to strangers about apartments and such. He expects everyone to do everything for him including flushing the fucking toilet. I'm surprised he's even house trained. He felt perfectly justified holing up in my bedroom letting everyone else do everything for him. While I slept on the couch IN MY OWN HOUSE. one week turned to two to a month and enough was enough.

He knows goddamn well I invited him for a week or so, not to live here. One more stinking mess for me to clean up after this worthless grown man and I had it, I got some real men and they threw him out of my house. I had  ordered him to leave but he refused, Not so tough when men with steel bats and brass knuckles are ordering you out, are you crabbie? Though I did pop him on the head and knock that filthy ball cap he wears off. He's lucky I didn't pull a gun on him. I WILL NEXT TIME. last I SAW OF HIS DUMB, HELPLESS, WOTHLESS, FILTHY ASS he was heading out of town, presumably to a place that has FREE wifi .If the tons of deleted hissy fits are any indication. piece of shit, he even tried to tell me he was my only friend. What do you say to that?

Be warned, next time you put yourself out for a friend and try to be a friend and put yourself in their place...first ask yourself this all important question...are THEY your friend? If not, skip them and get a dog

I think I found my Coon babies, they ate the food I left for them in the garage. Poor things. By the way, they smell WAY better than big baby men who can't flush a toilet.. you lazy pig. You TROLL.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened overnight? You said he had until August 19 then you booted him today? Lis ok?

Bill

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dirty Disher said...

HE IS INTOLERABLE. lis is fine.

Anonymous said...

ok Cant say I blame you. But I am not a people person. I only want my daughters to come visit. Not so much anyone else. Hope all is well now.

Bill

Dirty Disher said...

I hear that, but, if I CAN HELP ANYONE, I always will. UNTIL I find out they are no friend to me. Then I get mad.

Former Defender of Pat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dirty Disher said...

Nice trolling crabbie, you whore

Former Defender of Pat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Former Defender of Pat said...

Pat has proven conclusively and irrevocably what a vile, specious, evil bastard she is. Repulsive, manipulative, lying whore. What fools her supporters have been... (and I was one until very recently. not any more. she can go fuck herself with a lawn dart. and I am NOT crabbie, you vicious fucking cunt).

Dirty Disher said...

PROVING WHO THE MAIN TROLL IS.CRABBIE.

Dirty Disher said...

Boo fucking hoo dan.

Anonymous said...

It proves nothing Pat. Why don't you stop deleted comments? Why won't you let people hear what others have to say? Isn't it funny how you left the most vile, vulgar and repugnant comments up in past posts and deleted the posts that made sense? You're unraveling very quickly and, no...this isn't crabbie.

Anonymous said...

You are beyond evil, Pat. A truly heinous, despicable, malignant creature who sucks people in and spits them out when you tire of them, seemingly for no other reason than it gives you some sort of perverse pleasure.
No wonder former allies are abandoning you at a rate of knots.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The funny thing is, Crabbie isn't the troll.

She has something up her declivous sleeve. I KNOW. I KNOW

katy said...

I have no problem believing that he was trolling as well. That just doesn't take away from the fact that DD is always first in line to revert to vulgarities, telling people what to do with their own/somebody else's diseased genitals. Finished off with a few merry "whores".
Just look at the few comments that haven't been deleted. Same old, same old. It's the exact lingo that the "troll" was using.

My guess is that they both got off on trolling this place. And if the dude had managed to take the occasional shower or flush down his beer shits, everything would still be rainbows and unicorns in the land of dirty, crab-infested trolling. Makes you wonder how those two found each other in the first place.
Then again, it's probably better for everybody if they keep that to themselves. The level of depravity already on display on this blog is quite enough for people with a natural gag reflex.

Anonymous said...

Both Crabbie and Pat are repellent beyond comprehension, but I doubt very much that Crabbie is as unspeakably evil as the other cunt; he's just a dumber-than-dirt lowlife who was taken in by Pat's negligible charms. The woman is a fucking disease.

Lucky cola said...

Challenge your skills, meet fellow gamers, and dominate the online arena. Your epic gaming saga begins now! Lucky Cola