Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Beat down, but, not out yet

 


Here I am again. I have just come from Face Fuck where I was explaining to someone that they had been lied to. I swear, I don't know about you, but, all that place is good for is stirring shit. I prefer to stir my shit in private. What's been going on? I expect you all to tell me and per usual, I will read every single comment. I always did, you know. Speaking of Face Fuck, I put a recent photo on there asking if I should cut my bangs or let them grow out. The thing is, that photo is a few weeks old. Not long ago, I took a bad header and got hurt. All I remembered was going to bed to sleep. That's rare for me, I am a true insomniac, so, I was pleased to be tired out and drowsy. My head hit the pillow and that's the last thing I remembered until I woke up in the ambulance. I was in the hospital for three days. This video is what I looked like on day three, ready to go home. Believe me, it was an improvement. I looked like I had had my makeup done while riding in the flat bed of an eighteen wheeler going 95 down a freeway entrance ramp while having an epileptic seizure right before we crashed into and totaled out on a garbage truck. I'm feeling more like my old self now, it's healing well. The bad part is, I am getting memories back of what happened, in flashes and it's not good. I actually hit my head so hard that I played "got yer nose" with a police officer. Yeah, my doctor laughed at my checkup and so did his typist. I told them it's not that funny, I want to move out of town. Then my doctor casually mentioned that he doesn't know where I live so I told him. Down in South Guntown on the East Side. He knew where some landmarks were, but, he's not from here originally. He just got stuck here somewhere in his life journey. Like most of us who are born to it, he got out. but, cam back. It's like this place has some kind of mystic hold on our psychies and once you're here, you're doomed to repeat that mistake. Maybe this really is Hell and we are all the worst sinners?!?! I'd kind of revel in that notoriety. anyway, from this...










5 comments:

Lisa P said...

I'm really glad you're healing so well. You looked great when we visited. Grant is ready to see a baby racoon!

Dirty Disher said...

Thank you so much,I have recently found out who my real friends are and you are most definitely one. Grant and your Mama are on that list too.I have been in hospitals more than at home in the last few months and it has taken everything i have to remain calm and collected.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dan Zinski said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lucky cola said...

Join the gaming revolution! Dive into a world of endless possibilities and epic battles that await you online. Lucky Cola