Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sienna Miller and her longest relationship

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
source

Sienna says she loves wine and she's kind of funny.

Sienna: "I have a very, very, very great relationship with wine."We have been together for about 10 years now and we just love each other. I like European and all different types. We are very happy."

I know..she dresses goofy, says goofy things, stars in flops, her hair usually looks like weeds, but, I still wish I was her. Maybe I'm just in a good mood, but, I think she's funny and I like her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Not that I want to be her but there is something likeable about Sienna. Probably because she isn't trying to paint an image of Sienna Miller that is much different from the actual Sienna Miller. Something very, very rare to find these days.

Anonymous said...

so she has been drinking since she was 16? not unusual but not admirable either