Friday, April 4, 2008

More Sex And The City promos


Wheeeeee, it's raining flowers and rainbows are coming out my ass!
*
Here's my deal. When I heard there was going to be a movie, I said, cool! The girls are like old friends I haven't seen in awhile. Now they have shoved this crap in my face for so long they've become like old friends who insinuate themselves back in your life and call you 30 times a day and send you mass emailed spam and show up at your door at 4 am because some guy never called them and they want to talk. Or die. My suggestion would be, die.
*
I doubt I'll ever see the movie now, even if it's laying in the street, free. They've worn out their welcome.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at the "Friends", all their carreers stalled after the show. Somethings you can only eat in groups. I hate lettuce; but I love it in Hamburgers. Same with these girls, alone they are not appetizing.

Anonymous said...

Right on, DD!

Anonymous said...

I can no longer take Kristen Davis seriously as an actress after seeing her beef curtains all over the internet.

Anonymous said...

Too bad they didn't shower them with used condoms.. they'd have enjoyed it more.

Anonymous said...

Where are you getting bombarded by the Sex in the City Girls? I dont see it on TV. Mostly by bloggers such as you DD. Personally dont care. Hardly ever watched the show. But I dont see the gripe on this issue.

Anonymous said...

I've seen the final cut on this film...it's going to disappoint most and will only do well the first week or so it's out (if that). I just don't think it's possible to recapture the magic that was SATC especially since we all know the ugly stories about the fights over money and supposed prestige involved.