Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lindsay is NOT talking to her dad again


Michael Lohan (voicemail to Lindsay): "I've been trying to reach you for a week now. I know that you were annoyed that I gave an interview and my need to comment about the people you are around, and obviously you took offense to it. Honey, I'm sorry. I am telling you, I just love you. And I promise you, I absolutely promise you, I will not mention your name in the press, at all, ever again."One of the reasons why I got so concerned is because we used to talk all the time. We were always texting, and then the texting was sporadic. You weren't returning phone calls, so I was concerned. Look, I love you, honey. Please, please don't do this anymore. Pick up the phone and talk to me. Everything from now on is between you and me. And I promise you, I will not go back on it, I will not break my word..."I promise you, I'll keep questions out of the press, when it comes to you. I promise. Just please, please, honey, call me or pick up the phone. You need to promise me."....When I was out of your life, everything started to unwind — all these things didn't do well — and so on, so forth. And how people are blaming me because you're not getting roles or something?" (End Of Message)
*******
That's about as creepy as it gets and Michael not only sent it to Lindsay, but, despite all his promises, he leaked it to the press. The Blow needs to cut this guy out of her life again and mean it this time. How can you ever trust someone who says "I promise you" in one sentance and breaks it in 5 minutes to get some attention. Lindsay's not even pissed about the secret kid..she said if it's true, she wants to meet her. Maybe she finally sees Michael for what he is. Yeah, I know..it's hard to get rid of one of your parents, but, if it's in your best interest and your sanity..you can. Trust me, Blow..you can. Now if only she'd dump Dina, she might have a chance.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cut off my family 14 years ago for my sanity...one of the best things i ever did...

lindsay needs to cut off her mom too....

Anonymous said...

Sad when it comes down to your peace of mind or your family because you cant trust the people who are supposed to be the ones who love and care for you the most.

They all want LL around for what she can do for them by association.

Anonymous said...

misstia...sadly I had to do the same thing. My family are a bunch of moochers that want to move in and stay! Among other things! They all belong in a looney-bin too. I was having anxiety attacks and nearly had a nervous breakdown trying to help them out. I couldn't take it anymore and just stopped all contact. But sh** they tracked me down somehow and found out where I worked and started calling me at work and harrassing me. Again it started with the nervous breakdown & anxiety attacks. I hate people sometimes, even if they are your blood. Nobody needs that stress.

Anonymous said...

get a restraining order anon 10:31 and/or file a police report....they might get the hint to leave you alone! i fortunately live in another state....if i saw my family i'd be calling 911 STAT!

try to distance yourself the best ways you can!

:support: !

Anonymous said...

i don't think there's one place on that girls body that is not covered with orange freckles! Yuck! Look at her stomach, solid freckles!!! Thats scary looking to me.

Anonymous said...

misstia...thanks for the support on here. I haven't heard from them in a few years. I did hear that my mom has died. I don't know when or if it's true. I've heard that one before! She took me to court 3x sued me saying I had property that belonged to her. i had to miss work & travel 2 hrs to go to court both times as did my husband. When I got there she didn't even know who I was & told the judge that I wasn't there! Gawd! I only had a few things my g'ma (her mother) had given me before she died and she claimed it was hers! BS! My g'ma knew if she didn't give it to me when she did that I'd never get it. She knew what a money grubber my mom was and the most selfish, narcissistic(sp) person ever born. After the 2nd suit was in court the judge looked at her and told her if he ever saw her in his court again wasting his time on this matter anymore he was going to throw her in jail! Yay! Good one judge! She still tried one more time but it never made it to court. But it kinda went away a few years ago and they wouldn't be able to find me now anyways. It seriously does cause me mental health issues when I hear from them. I cannot take it. Sometimes family are your worst enemies! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

i can relate totally! my mom was so horrible to me when i was a kid i have post traumatic stress now and forever....

Anonymous said...

Well I'm getting the courage to stand up to mine from reading your comments. My mother is a narcissist and I have PTSD too. I've been working on it, but it still catches me hard sometimes, like today, when I started talking to an ex bf who was talking about his life and for some reason I've been feeling really bad today.

You guys sounds like you know what you're doing and I admire your great courage. I wish you both the very best lives from now on.
Cheers!

Dirty Disher said...

Thank you both for sharing that. I'm lucky to have a great mom, but, don't ask me about the other side of my family. Ick.