Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lily Allen drunk and fighting



Lily got into a fight at a club last night and took some swings at some chick who called her an asshole. Lily called her a cunt as in " "Yeah, come and say that to my face you fucking cunt!" She should have just looked at her, said cunt and walked off, but, she had to go over there and start swinging. If you insist on getting into a tacky girl punching match (and who hasn't?) it's always best to have a Chanel bag over your shoulder. It says ..I have class even though I act like trailer trash. I was confused as to why Lily refused to put her cigarette down during the fight. All white trash bar fighters know the first thing you do is thrown down your butt, blow the smoke out sideways, and then start punching. Maybe her greasy extensions were pinching her brain. Or maybe she only had a couple of smokes left in her last pack and knew she was too drunk to go pick a fight at a convenience store. Those convenience store chicks are tough, they keep ball bats under the counter, they'll bust yer head and then you don't even get your cigarettes. Lily probably knew that. Something tells me she would.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're too lady-like to get in fights.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps Allen was planning to use the cigarette as a weapon.
Second-hand smoke is supposedly deadly, you know.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! DD once i fell down some icy cement stairs at an art museum, eons ago, and had a lit cig in my hand. I fell a long ways! When I landed the cig was still lit, I got up and finished smoking it. I had to laugh. It was insane. had a blast that day. Best high school field trip ever!

Anonymous said...

Crabbie says she hired the chick to get hit by her for some publicity! To get in the news like Amy Wino. I think he might be onto something.

Anonymous said...

Beats nipple flashes from her. I was riding a motor skateboard and hit a curb with a cig in my mouth. I did a flip and landed in gras with the lit cig still in my mouth. The filter was like a mm thin I bit down so hard.