Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Demi Moore pregnant?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pregnancy rumors swirl around Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. Her reps give this strange report to media....

On Monday, Demi's rep told "Extra," "If or when Demi is pregnant- she and her husband will decide if that extremely private information should be made public. In the meantime, you should assume she is not."

Hmm, usually they flat out deny, does this mean she actually is pregnant? I hope so, it's always fun to bump watch on big stars. I want to see Ashton with a baby.

3 comments:

crystal said...

I know they have wanted one, although she is feeling old, so if it doesn't happen soon, I doubt it will happen.

Dirty Disher said...

I think one way or another they will have a child.

Anonymous said...

I hope they will