Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Geri Halliwell looks fine

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Beats me why Geri Halliwell took so much heat for this outfit. It looks fine to me. In fact, she looks rather pulled together. It's not like the former Spice Girl is too old to pull off a mini. What puzzles me, is why all these celebs have to carry a gallon of water with them everywhere they go. Does thier sled dog team get thirsty? Don't restaurants have water any more? It just looks like such a pain in the ass. I think it's the new Hollyweird accessory, like little dogs were last year. Evian..eww. Just drink from a hose.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evian spelled backwards is..??? And people still drink that swill. Oh, I think the outfit looks good. She's starting to look like Julianne Moore.

Dirty Disher said...

I thought that too. And Evian tastes like poo smells.

Anonymous said...

I think the water is for the dry mouth caused by all the pills everyone seems to be popping, prescription or otherwise...even dear old Geri is probably doing it.

crystal said...

I like her dress and bottled water is prone to give you kidney stones. ;)

Dirty Disher said...

I carry a small bottle in my purse..I just don't see the need for toting around a fire hydrant.