Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sienna on the beach

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
source


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sienna Miller and her boy friend on the beach. I didn't think about them being NSFW before I put them on here. Sorry, but, they don't seem offensive to me. My photo carrier will probably X them out, so I don't know why I bothered. It's just that she fascinates me. I think now that Blohan and Britney are burned out, she will be the party girl to watch. All blogs need a party girl. She's cute and crazy. Her bf, Jamie Burke is a model/musician, but, try as I might, I could not find any music by him. He's cute too, in a strange way. He sort of looks like Depp in drag.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

his hair is too long
i do not think he is attractive
and her boobs look like mine

Dirty Disher said...

I love her boobs, I'd give a anything to look like that. And I like long hair on guys. Diff strokes, ehh?

Anonymous said...

Her man looks kinda girlish. Don't like him.

Miss Tia said...

he looks like a young long haired tom cruise to me.