Friday, March 30, 2007

Dolly Parton .. about fantasies

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dolly Parton on her fantasies...

Parton says, "When I have sex with my husband these days, I fantasize I am with someone like Keith Urban or a petite, hot young woman." And the candid conversations don't end there - Parton told a British magazine her first crush was on a Tennessee hooker. She explains, "I thought she was beautiful. She had more hair, more color, more everything."

I don't really want to know what she thinks about while having sex with her invisible hubby, Carl. People need to keep this stuff to themselves unless they're going to actually do it and put it on You Tube.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rock on Dolly! At least she's honest and not putting on some front. She's for real...well...except for the big hooter, hair and 3 feet long fingernails.... :)

Gotta love her!